Saturday, June 13, 2009

Finally Done!


Holy cow. I have been two buttons away from finishing this cute little clutch bag for about a month now. Why can I not just sit down and sew on two buttons?! I'll tell you why. It's because I have a strict policy that I MUST have at least 10 different projects going on at the same time, at all times. So, until I picked up another project, I couldn't finish this one. (anyone buying it?!) Okay, truthfully... I'm just a super big slacker who has major procrastination issues. :) But here it is! It's finally finished! The cute little bag for my other SIL, Annie. Hopefully she likes it. This one was designed specifically with her style in mind (so if she hates it, that just shows how observant I am regarding people's styles and tastes, doesn't it!). :)
Anyway, funny story about it... I was sitting in my craft/sewing/computer room putting the buttons on while my hubby was on the computer, and when I was done I showed it to him and his comment was, "it looks like the 'money' on those Geico commercials." (you know, those SUPER DUPER ANNOYING commercials with the DUMB song that gets stuck in your head??!) But I gotta say, when I look at this next picture... I totally see it! :)

"It always feels like somebody's watchin me!"

Ahh... two cute little bags. Don't they just look like they're going to be good friends? :)

3 comments:

Robin8ir said...

He's right. They are watching you! You'd better be careful where you leave that purse! Are there eyes on both sides? Can you turn it towards the wall?

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!! Ok, so it sorta does look like the money, but overall I think it turned out Darling!!

Rondo Family said...

Agh! I love love love it. Super duper adorable. I'm jealous that you have a sewing machine. And ps, I totally hear ya on the whole ten project thing:)